Friday, February 5, 2010

Why don't they make nail polish like real paint so that it is so strong it stays put no matter what?

They should just go all the way and make it where you basically need paint thinner to get it off! I mean don't we want our nails to stay painted and beautiful? Just a thought.Why don't they make nail polish like real paint so that it is so strong it stays put no matter what?
Haha, I was actually thinking about that the other day :)Why don't they make nail polish like real paint so that it is so strong it stays put no matter what?
They could do that, but it would be pretty hard to get off. If you want nail polish like that, keep some nail polish for like a year or so then use it. I guarantee it will be like real paint. I have used old nail polish before. It stayed on for 2 1/2 weeks or more. And it took like a cap-full of nail polish remover to get it off. Lol =)
Well I think they don't do tht cuz it probally wouldn't come off!!!! LOL
Haha, Ive thought of this before. Regular paint has a latex/satin base so it would just peel off the nail. I only know this because I just got done remodeling my house and every time I paint I get it on my nails and it just peels off lol.
That's a good point. But the only reason why real paint sticks so well is that is seeps into the pores in the wood/walls. Nails have very, very small pores, and actual paint peels easily off of them. But yeah, they should make nail polish stronger. :)
that would be good but it would be hard to take off though!

No comments:

Post a Comment