Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does it mean anything if you paint your ring finger-nail on your left hand black?

I have seen it on this one celebrity guy and i thought of doing it before i saw him and i was just wondering if it meant anything. because i dont want to paint it if it means any thing bad.Does it mean anything if you paint your ring finger-nail on your left hand black?
it means hes gayDoes it mean anything if you paint your ring finger-nail on your left hand black?
I don't think it means anything


I have the nails on my left hand painted black and not my right


Everyone thinks I'm trying to make a statement


Honestly, the first time I did it, I was waiting for the paint to dry on my left hand before painting my right and I was just like, I really don't feel like painting the other hand and I just didn't. And it's hard to paint your right hand when you're right handed anyway.
Why would anyone do that? Black nail polish looks the best if it's on all your fingernails.
i've never even heard of doing that!!
i'm pretty sure it's just a style thing..


theres tons of just plain black rings on the left hand ring finger out there that mean absolutely nothing.
It means, ';imitate me';.

No comments:

Post a Comment