Thursday, February 11, 2010

Parents won't let me paint nail polish on?

Their reason is ';because you're a student';. I go to a public school where teachers don't give a **** about what you're wearing as long as it does not have a low neckline/very short skirt/shorts. Heck, no one even gives a ****. I don't even give a ****, they're just color for your nails. Give me 10 minutes and I'm done. How do I reason with them? I'm 16.Parents won't let me paint nail polish on?
Just put nail polish on anyway and if they tell you to take it off don't. Thats so stupid.Parents won't let me paint nail polish on?
that is their way of saying we are not ready for that yet and we want you to wait awhile longer please. They may have old fashioned values and there is nothing wrong with that. It is their house and their rules until you move out. Your nails can still be pretty if you manicure them. I think plain nails that are well groomed and clean is sexy. It is not such a big deal when you look at it. Just respect them for now and in 2 years you can move out and do as you please. start saving for that day now. they love you and that matters more than a coat of nail polish don't you think.
give it up, ya got 2 more years;; WHO CARES!!!! such a BIG issue!!!
They need to pick their battles. Using nail polish is not rebellious. So I don't know why they have a problem with it. Your not a baby anymore. I never heard of that. Good luck.
let me get this strait your parents will not let you put nail polish on, your nails?
ummm ok its nail polish you can live without it
tell yer parents that they are freaking whack. and that they ca kiss yer azz. and then paint yer gosh dern nails!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment