Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can my lighter blow up if i paint it with nail polish?

ok well my lighter is so dull! so i was going to paint it with nail polish because marker will wipe off on my fingers?Can my lighter blow up if i paint it with nail polish?
Once many materials dry, they are not flammable, BUT nail polish is an exception to the rule. It stays plastic, which is flammable.





If you're bored with your lighter, then 1: Get a new lighter, or 2: Find a swappable case for it.Can my lighter blow up if i paint it with nail polish?
NO it will not. Many paints are noted as flammable but this is not so once the material has dried completely. you are perfectly safe to do this. ( do your nails ever catch on fire?)
probally YES IT WILL


and just buy another lighter.


And with the dull old one get ur camera throw it in the street really hard far away from your self and it will brake and explode its really cool. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment