Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will nail varnish remover damage the paint work on my car?

my daughter spilled nail varnish remover on the outside of my car, will it take the paint off?Will nail varnish remover damage the paint work on my car?
I'm trying to think of the ingredient... acetone? If it is a non-acetone fingernail polish remover, it won't be nearly as bad as if it does have acetone. At any rate, like the guy above said, wash it off asap! Just be gentle. I'd suggest pouring water over it from a cup- you'll dilute the remover to impotency, and not risk rubbing the paint off with a sprayer or a rag.Will nail varnish remover damage the paint work on my car?
yes it will ,when yo remove the nail polish remover it may also lift the original color from it,good luck.
yes but if washed of immediately should do minimal damage. if not paint will be removed. Sorry to hear that
yaaa
Yes.....
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment