Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will nail polish remover damage my paint?

I got a krazy glue spot on my car, a few people have suggest nail polish remover. I don't want anything thats going to damage my car's paint job. Other suggestions have been goo gone, bug and tar remover, mothers clay bar, nail polish remover, and soap and water. What do you think will work?Will nail polish remover damage my paint?
no.


car paint is baked at 600F you would need a blow torch to remove the paint.


my dad bot a honda goldwing with a hideous airbrush on the hard bags and we got it off in about two minutes with acetone, the ingredient in np remover


acetone is the only thing that will dissolve k glueWill nail polish remover damage my paint?
If the nail polish remover has accetone in it, it may damage your paint. I'd try the goo gone first.
I'm a professional medicurist. You're right. Too much acetone to your nails or toes will affect them and MIGHT damage them too. Especially its swell, not really good for human noses.





CN
nail polish remover is acetone and will definitetly damage the finish on your paint . I would try to goo gone first, it is amazing what it will take off. I prefer it over all other products for cleaning that are on the market at this time
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment