Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Using nail polish to touch up small chip in car paint?

I have a black Jeep Grand Cherokee and today while I was washing it, I noticed a couple tiny chips in the paint along the bottom edge of the tail gate hatch. They are beginning to rust a bit. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to use some black nail polish to patch it and prevent it from spreading. And if not, what is?Using nail polish to touch up small chip in car paint?
Yea, they'll work, my older brother does that a lot. Make sure the nail polish matches the vehicle's color perfectly though so it doesn't look weird.Using nail polish to touch up small chip in car paint?
i'll cover it up but it wont prevent it from spreading (cracking out).


another way is to vinyl or sticker over it.


it hides the spot and prevent it from external objects.(spreading)
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment