Sunday, February 7, 2010

What color nail paint have you got on right now,girls & guys if u wanna put in your 2 bits,your most welcome!!?

hahhahaha


i have this peachish gold shimmery nail paint on, i love nail paints that have a matt finish %26amp; the ones that are real glossy (that seem as if their gonna drip off your nail), but shimmery is ok for nowWhat color nail paint have you got on right now,girls %26amp; guys if u wanna put in your 2 bits,your most welcome!!?
ClearWhat color nail paint have you got on right now,girls %26amp; guys if u wanna put in your 2 bits,your most welcome!!?
hot pink!


however it's the holidays so i wouldn't be for long:)





xoxo


cpche
I just removed it because I kept peeling it off, but I had on this auburn fall ish color, it's pretty :]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
Light shimmery sea green. The color itself is beautiful but it looks terrible on my hands :)
shiny glittering pink or shiny glittering white
Nude Shimmer, Diamond Strength by Sally Hansen. I also love the colour bliss that they do.
red. always.
Glittery purple. It's wet n' wild...so it's very chipped, and very cheap. :)
it's a purple-ish pink color
I have a gold shimmery color on too ... it's one I didn't even really remember having it but I'm starting to like it.
like a light shimmery lilac
Black on my fingers and hot pink on my toes
glittery burgundy
silver
french manicure! :)
tangerine rose
Mines a pink redish :]
chipping clear polish.
i just put my sisters clear nail polish is that ok she doesnt even notice that im wearing it
Deep purple
Black. :)
Light purple
Black.
chipped black.


:/
shiny but CLEAR:)
lol sounds pretty


i have purple and green
pearl pink
black.

No comments:

Post a Comment