Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i get nail glue off of my nayls? I have to paint my nails for Easter!!?

I have to paint my nails for Easter and i have nail glue on them and i can't get it off by nail polish removerHow can i get nail glue off of my nayls? I have to paint my nails for Easter!!?
soak your hands in hot water then mess with them till they come off.How can i get nail glue off of my nayls? I have to paint my nails for Easter!!?
file it off with a nial filer and then soak your nails for 15 minutes in evoo ( extra virgin oliv oil) and then file and then soak them in nailpolish remover
Soak your fingers in nail polish remover. Every so often, wipe your nails. It won't come off completely, but it will help a lot!
Use 100% pure acetone and soak for a min and rub. Keep repeating until all of it is off.
soak them in 100% acetone nailpolish remover. then file them down
Scrape it off somehow, thats what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment