Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will nail polish remover damage my paint?

i got a krazy glue spot on my car, a few people have suggest nail polish remover. I don't want anything thats going to damage my car's paint job. Other suggestions have been goo gone, bug and tar remover, mothers clay bar, nail polish remover, and soap and water. What do you think will work?Will nail polish remover damage my paint?
It is acetone,and yes it will eat the paint.Use1500 or 2000 grit sand paper to remove the glue.Then rebuff the paint.Try not to go through the clear coat.Will nail polish remover damage my paint?
Go to the hardware store and buy GooB gone. It works great and will not harm the paint. Bug and Tar remover works ok. Nail polish remover will ruin the paint on the car, don't use it.
take a car for a test ride and try it on that car
yes itll eat paint

No comments:

Post a Comment