Thursday, February 11, 2010

I am 32 weeks pregnant and have had my nails painted and nail polished removed.?

Only now did I think about how this could be harming my baby! Does anyone have any information on using nail polish remover and nail polish during pregnancy? Help!I am 32 weeks pregnant and have had my nails painted and nail polished removed.?
I've always heard that it's fine, as long as you go to a salon which is well ventilated so that you aren't just sitting there inhaling the fumes.I am 32 weeks pregnant and have had my nails painted and nail polished removed.?
well what i do is i do it right before im about to take a shower, i try to take it off really quick, and while im doing i keep the bottle closed [less fumes that way].
I wouldn't sit there sniffing the polish or remover, but as long as there is adequate ventilation then there is no problem having your nails done while pregnant.
Don't worry, it is safe...just try not to breathe in the fumes too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment