Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do i get nail polish off of my wall? (without ruining the paint on the wall)?

I spilled a little bit of nail polish on my bathroom wall. How do I get it off without ruining the paint on the wall?????How do i get nail polish off of my wall? (without ruining the paint on the wall)?
try a magic eraserHow do i get nail polish off of my wall? (without ruining the paint on the wall)?
if u have any left over paint, then paint over it, if not use a acetone free nail polsih remover (as said by carrie), i had normal paint on my wall and i used a normal kitchin surface spray,i think it was flash citrus or somthing like that, it worked but im not too sure about nial polish try it on a small descrete area.


Another idea (if it wont come off) is hang a mirror or something if its in an appropriate place... haha =脼
Try acetone free nail polish remover, test in corner first to see if it pulls the paint off too. Make sure it is acetone free as the acetone in standard removers will strip paint for sure.





If that fails then I'd try sanding the polish off, wrap fine sandpaper on a lollypop stick so you can work in the smallest of areas.





Good luck
Arnie is right Magic erasers work great. I was so surprised. They got to much stuff off your walls, like finger prints and nail polish, and scratch marks, it even removed a coffee stain from when I dropped my cup and it splattered all over. They work good on everthing sink bathtub etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment