Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey girls !!! which is your favourite nail paint colour ???

well mine is BLACK...actually that is the only colour i apply...





but i just recently painted my nails(hands only) in tri-colour(indian flag) on our republic day...





so u tell what colour do u like when it comes to nail enamel....???Hey girls !!! which is your favourite nail paint colour ???
My toenails are ALWAYS black!! I hate having to match nail color to shoes or outfits. Who honestly has time for that? I'd love to be able to rock some awesome red polish all the time, but there's no way that would work.





I wear a lot of black and white, so black always works. Most of my shoes are either black sandals or black peep-toe heels, so I need something that will blend in. I also love not having to reapply coats to get an even color. One coat of black does it for me, compared to 2 or 3 coats of a pink or red.





My fingernails are usually always natural because I have the worst habit of chipping off my nailpolish. I make sure to get regular manicures to keep them looking their best, even if they are kind of plain!











Take care %26amp; keep rocking that black polish!!Hey girls !!! which is your favourite nail paint colour ???
diddo, always black





sometimes a green or blue





never pink bla
short nails in a darker cherry red.
depends which dress am wearing!
Just came to see what the other gals are answering...
french manicure only!! white tips, very professional, matches everything, always looks clean...also very sexy :)
mine used to be pink pink and pink.


but now, i prefer to be more unique.


so now i'm into bright yellow, green and electric blue
you should try dark purple or dark blue! or even grey... loves it.
i paint wit all lite shades,bt my fvrt is pink
Rose
i dont wear nail paints.....i lik my nails d way dey r.....no paints n all dat.........actually to b honest everything included in make up is a no no for me......i hate wearing make up.......bt d tri color paint mst b fab........
I like eath tones with a few lacy flowers painted in sometime. Mostly I just go with the goofiest name on the rack. Like, Las Vegas Red or Indian Orange, Very Berry Parfait..... Nail Polish is fun.





LOL,


Pam
i have 2: BLACK and RED BLOOD
Depends on my mood.


But most of the time baby pink.
I like to paint my nails Pink. I like to because its so bright and noticeable, unlike peach/nude colors. It's also very girly (just like me) so its pretty much just perfect. It also goes with the clothes I wear, because I wear pink a lot. =)
well me i like baby blue or blue only and alsoo i like purple and pink and i also like black too
i love french but instead of white i put black cherry or black


hope that helps!
blue.. like royal blue or baby blue.. looks good
actually i don't like nailpaints at all!
i l0VE BRiGHt C0l0RS S0 i USE BRiGHt PiNk %26amp;%26amp; i USE blACk t00 BUt i liEk fRENCH TiP
I,am not a girl but red is good for painting fishing lures !
purlple!:D
black!!! =) i love back but the problem is that when it gets ruin it doesn't look good when i fix it...ruins too easily but i love it! lol
white, pink,red
French manicure
dark/navy blue
Light pink mixed with light violet.It looks superb
I like the more natural look, like french manicure but I think black, turquoise and hot pink are all cute! :)
blue pink black
well i am a emo in ur case i like all dark colors and my favorite color is black and i ware black lipstick





and p.s. this is my sister telling u this
I LOVE BLACK WITH SHINY SPRINKLES!!!!!!! THATS MOSTLY WHAT I PUT ON TOO

No comments:

Post a Comment