Sunday, February 7, 2010

Will nail polish remover damage my paint?

i got a krazy glue spot on my car, a few people have suggest nail polish remover. I don't want anything thats going to damage my car's paint job. Other suggestions have been goo gone, bug and tar remover, mothers clay bar, nail polish remover, and soap and water. What do you think will work?Will nail polish remover damage my paint?
Nail polish remover should not damage a modern clear-coat finish.Will nail polish remover damage my paint?
Start with the mildest (soap and water) and progress to the strongest. Is there a place on your car where it wouldn*t show that you could try the polish remover?


Your best bet is to call the car dealer where you bought it and ask them for suggestions;


If you do take off the paint they will usually have small bottles (the size of nail polish bottles) for touch up jobs on your car..
Try WD-40, Good for cleaning a million different things. Won't hurt your paint job either!
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment