Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nail paint or no nail paint?

Which are you right now?Nail paint or no nail paint?
Nail paint





Yup :]Nail paint or no nail paint?
pink nail polish on my left hand.


and none on my right hand.


my little sister insisted on painting my nails..


then she got distracted, and i was too lazy to finish.
nail polish you mean? I wear nail polish because it helps me not bite my nails. I wear the nude color though because I don't like to have so much color on my nails. xD
Black nail polish on both hands, and black and red nail polish on my toenails.
lol I think you mean nail polish..and yes I have nail polish on.


=]
Fingers, never. Toes, all the time. But it needs a redo right now.
Nail paint
No nail paint.
No nail paint .
I have sparkly nail polish on right now! It's cool.
clear nail polish, so my nails are hardened and won't chip so easily.
today, no paint


tomorrow i'm going deep plum
About half/half.
only on my toes. I don't paint my accutal finger nails cuz it makes me look like a ho





so no nail poshish 4 me!
My nails are painted.
nothing i like my nails clean!

1 comment:

  1. The box is so intricate and beautiful. As for nail paint, try out some different nail art or designs. there are many available with accessories to apply on nails.

    ReplyDelete