Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can i paint over a toe nail thats falling off?

one of my toe nails is falling off(gross i know) can i just keep painting over it with nail polish or will it get infected?Can i paint over a toe nail thats falling off?
As long as the toenail is completely falling off and not infected or bleeding or anything like that at this point then yes, its fine. I stubbed my toe really bad and (my toes were painted at the time) I never took the paint off and once the wound healed and it began to lift I did carefully paint it again. Go ahead and rock it now because pretty soon you won't have a toe nail to paint at all!! :-)Can i paint over a toe nail thats falling off?
Well i have no experience with nail polish but i assume painting over it would sting like hell when you try and i also assume it would be bad if you let that soak into your toe, id say no. Wear socks for now.

1 comment:

  1. Nail paint on a broken nail is not a good idea the chemicals can harm your skin and can have nay negative impact on your body. try to avoid it until you have a complete new nail..

    ReplyDelete