Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it normal for a man to paint his girlfriends nail and toenails?

I think that's perfectly normal for a man to paint his girlfriend's nails and toenails if he knows what he's doing and they both have a good strong healthy relationship. It can be actually quite erotic too..Is it normal for a man to paint his girlfriends nail and toenails?
well society may not see it as normal. the man that does it probably agrees to do it with that being kept quite just between him and his girl. I could imagine times she gets mad with him in public and tells others about it from anger.





Is it normal for a man to paint his girlfriends nail and toenails?
i think thats cute,not gay! but cute aww i bet your gf's really lucky cuz guys cant be arsed spending time with there gf,well they would for like to chat,flirt and touch about. I like guys who can be both be manly but also a big softie to u
I've known a few men to help their girlfriend's paint their nails, I wish mine would because I am rubbish.
It's definately more normal than a man who paints his own! :)
Just as long as she doesn't paint yours.
Yes. I've painted my gf's nails. It's a sign of affection.
u must do it if ur gf want that

No comments:

Post a Comment