Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why do ladies paint over chipped nail polish?

It is sooo trashy!Why do ladies paint over chipped nail polish?
LOL, Idk I usually re-do mine all together. Unless I'm in a hurry. I do have 4 small kid's!! I guess that might be why. I usually remove my polish wash my hand's then re-polish and a hard coat for over that. I love my nails.Why do ladies paint over chipped nail polish?
Cause it won't come off.





But then again, theres a thing calledd nail polish remover....








But cheap brands chip but the middle part always stays on, no matter what type of polish remover there is. I had stuff like that, and it hasn't come off for months, no matter how much remover i put on.
I KNOW!! its so irritating! and obvious. if girls aren't going to take the time to paint their nails good, then don't bother!
They are too lazy. It takes time to remove the old layer and then redo a fresh coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment