Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can i make my nail tips absolutely white without having to paint them?

I've seen a lot of women having really white nail tips though they dint paint them. How can i get that healthy nail tips?How can i make my nail tips absolutely white without having to paint them?
I don't know how to get them really white, but if you have stained nails, soak your nails in a bowl of warm water with a squeeze of lemon for 10 minutes.How can i make my nail tips absolutely white without having to paint them?
You should make sure your nails are completely free of dirt and polish, then buff the top with a buffing block or gently with a file. Then,the real secret, use the end of a file or even a toothpick to scrape a thin layer from underneath your nail.


Good luck I hope I've helped!
Get a white eyeliner pencil [99cents someplaces] and color under your finger nail. Thats all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment