Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girl & women do you think it gay for guy have his nail paint with nail-polish? ?

i'm guy that think paint his nail Girl %26amp; women do you think it gay for guy have his nail paint with nail-polish? ?
ok first, fix your grammar.





girls %26amp; women, do you think it's gay for a guy to paint his nails with nail polish*





and kinda lol.Girl %26amp; women do you think it gay for guy have his nail paint with nail-polish? ?
If a guy just gets a clear coat, then I don't care. Men are starting to do that kind of stuff like going to the spa, but they don't get like make-up done or any of that. That's gay, not that it's bad or anything! =]
NOOOO I think it's hot.


Sometimes my boyfriend and I do each other's nails.
Well it depends...if it's black it's emo or goth...but if it's any other color it's sooo gay. Sorry just my opinion.
If you are secure in yourself than go for it.





But don鈥檛 plan on picking up woman! If your nails look better than mine, I walk the other way!
If your like emo or goth I think its fine.
nooo.


not really


:]


x
um yea sorry but i do.
lol..YES!!
I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment