Thursday, February 11, 2010

What do you think of Barry M nail paints?

I heared that they don't chip for like 2-3 days, so i went off and bought one. I tried it and then it stared chipping on the 2nd day of wearing it. I think this might of bee because i wasn't wearing a base coast or over coat though? was just wondering what other people thought!What do you think of Barry M nail paints?
My mums a nail technician %26amp; told me peoples nails vary so what may work for one, won't work for another.





I actually rate collection 2000, they didn't cheap for four days despite using my hands quite a bit!


Barry M lasts 2 days tops WITH a base AND a top coat! So I don't rate it that highly but the colours are lush so it's good for a night out.What do you think of Barry M nail paints?
I have EVERY colour. Love the PINK or orange on my fingernails and GREEN or Midnight BLUE on my tootsies!


It doesn't chip coz I used lashings off clear after and leave to dry hard and good!


No chippings for at least 4 days or until i change it of course! x
i guess like any polish it depends how much u use yr hands. my daughter has the neon pink one from their range and its seems to last well tho on me it wouldnt as im always washing up, cleaning etc. a top coat will help to protect the varnish.
I have been obsessed with Barry M Nail paint in 304 mint green for the whole summer. I don't use a base or top coat and mine doesn't chip for about 4 days. I think this stuff is amazing.
I've used Barry M with a base coat and topcoat and it still chipped off with a day or so. They do some gorgeous colours, but i don't rate its staying power at all.
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment