Sunday, February 7, 2010

What color should I paint my nail today??

Well tonight I am going out with my boyfriend to dinner and then to the movies. Well my old nail polish is coming off and just wondering what color I should do. I can do very detailed or just a plain color. ( i have just about every color under the sun!)What color should I paint my nail today??
Pink with yellow polka dots or stripes to match your t-shirt.


p.s. Your boyfriend won't care so pick what you like!What color should I paint my nail today??
black, light pink, or maybe a french manicure!
you should get a french.
depending on what you plan on wearing, but usually a nice pink [not hot] goes with many differnt things. or a light blue with pink hearts on the ring fingers to add pizaz and prettyness. good luck and have fun tonight!
How about a soft pink?
if i were you i would do a sort pink base color w/ a white french tip


btw hollister is my fav store!


hope this helps!


hav fun tonite
I think that you should wear a soft pink.. that is what I am wearing right now and it looks quite nice.. have fun with the b friend.. lol
match ur clothes if u gonna wear pink shirt wear like a nice soft light color pink
if you want a dramatic look, you should paint them dark purple or black. if you want a girly look you should paint them a light pink. if you want a funky look you should paint them blue or green.
Look out your window right now....did you...now paint that on to your nails. Good Luck.
I think red with purple swirls would go well

No comments:

Post a Comment