Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can you paint a building by using nail polish brush?

Theoretically it is possible, if you kept the brush clean, and the building itself was free of dust and debris.Can you paint a building by using nail polish brush?
I wouldnt even want to attempt it, by the time you've finished the end of the building, the begining will need redoing!Can you paint a building by using nail polish brush?
I imagine that it is possible, but it would be completely ridiculously tideous work and very time consuming
HAHA! Yeah but it would take you about a year to do so. I wouldnt advise it....
You could probably do it with a dolls house.
You could but I think you would bored before you finished..lol
the next thin you know, you;ll already be having white hair.
Hehe :)


Good luck! lol
if you really wanted to.
I'm sure you could if you had nothing better to do!
yeah a tiny one.
i Guess you Could. But It would Take Forever.


:)
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment