Friday, February 5, 2010

I paint my nails a lot, and when i remove my nail polish, yellow tips?

soi removed my nail polish and i saw a tint of yellow on my nail tips, should i take a break from putting nail polish on. i started putting it on from like two years ago, like every week or so. also, there some yellow spots. please, and thanks, 10 pointss!!!I paint my nails a lot, and when i remove my nail polish, yellow tips?
Unfortunately,yellowing can happen sometimes from the dyes in nail polish. Leaving them natural until the yellow grows out will get rid of it but, you can also soak you nails in lemon juice to get rid of some of it. Make sure you don't have any cuts on you fingers before starting because it hurts! ~I paint my nails a lot, and when i remove my nail polish, yellow tips?
Put on clear nail polish first. Sometime if you leave a dark color nail polish on for a long time, it can stain your nails.
That happens with me too! Before you put on your nailvarnish, put a coat of clear on first. This stops yellow nails, FACT!
If you wear dark you should put on a base coat first (well you should with all colors). Thats what i do and it helps. (:
  • girl myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment