Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it safe to use acetone directly as nail paint remover?

I want to ask if it is safe to use acetone as nail paint remover.Is it safe to use acetone directly as nail paint remover?
I hope so - I do it all the time. They use it in salons, too. It's supposedly not as gentle on your nails as other remover, but I think it works faster so you can wash your hands quicker.Is it safe to use acetone directly as nail paint remover?
acetone is perfect as a nail polish remover, however if you have acrylic nails it will melt them. only use with natural nails
Yes it is as some nail polish remover contains acetone, while others don't. You can't use acetone on fake nails though, unless you're removing them.
I've soaked my nails in acetone before and it didn't hurt any, just dried out my hands. If you do just wash your hands really well after and put on some lotion.
isnt that what it is?


im pretty sure because thats what the ladys that my mom went to skool with do.

No comments:

Post a Comment