Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Does your nail paint reflect you personality?

If I wear a really dark nail paint ,does it show that I have bad taste or that I am not-so-classy?


On the other hand if I wear say a feminine soft colour such as lavender or pink does it show that I am classy and suave?Does your nail paint reflect you personality?
Yes good question. I like having my nails done all the time and i like trying different colours all the time. I like wearing black polish, pink, red, purple, whatever i feel like really. I was once asked if i had suicidal thoughts because i had black polish on. I said no im just a slave to fashion.


What does it say about me if i like a wide variety of colours? That i have multiple personalities? No I just think its whatever colour we like at the time.Does your nail paint reflect you personality?
I, personally, have never judged anyone on their nail paint. For some reason, though, I find it annoying when people paint their nails two colors, every other finger... it just doesn't look right. But I like any color





;)
Sometimes, it actually reflects my mood.
don't think it reflects your personality, more what mood your in that day or what colour goes best with that outfit
no, it just means you like that color.
I guess so! never thought about it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment