Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I apply nail paint to my 9 month old daughter's toe?

She seems to be very attractive to my painted toes, so thought it would be a good idea, just not sure if it would be safe.Can I apply nail paint to my 9 month old daughter's toe?
No, product manufactures do not recommend ever applying cosmetic products to children under the age of one. You can call the company who manufactures the product for there recommendations. I have a cosmetology license and most services other than cutting and hair care products are not recommended until 3 to 6 years of age. Makeup application and nails after 6 and color services 13 and up. When using any type of makeup or hair product there is a risk of allergic reaction which can be severe especially in children.Can I apply nail paint to my 9 month old daughter's toe?
I don't believe there would be any problem with it, but perhaps she's a little young to be having her toe nails painted at 9 months. How about letting her admire yours for a little longer then painting hers when shes not so small.
it wont hurt her but i wouldn't do it personally. She might not stay still and it wont be able to dry and she could get it in her mouth if she touches it.

No comments:

Post a Comment