Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it harmful to paint nail polish on the skin?

.Is it harmful to paint nail polish on the skin?
no just dont eat itIs it harmful to paint nail polish on the skin?
Yes, because most nail polishes have formaldehyde in them - the chemical used to preserve cadavers (dead bodies), along with a bunch of other nasties that will be absorbed by your skin into the bloodstream. I don't think it's going to be harmful if you accidently slip while painting your nails though. Just don't do it on purpose.
Don't do it...


One time I put some nail Polish on my face...


It had a really terrible feeling ...


Nail polish has some chemical things in it that are really harmful for the skin.


So. Don't do it.
no its not i actually do that when i painting my nails i wait for them to dry then i just dip them in water let them soak or take a shower and then just scratch it off and it looks like a had a pro do it
It depends on how long you leave it on and where. Obviously DO NOT leave it on your face. But on your hands, probably because the skin on your hands/ feet/ etc. has tougher skin.
uhm no just try it. its not like it will kill you.


i hope its like acid.
don't sniff it
well since I often paint a little over my nails accidently, I would think not
yeah don't do it!!
no not at all...where did u get that from?

No comments:

Post a Comment