Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I paint my nails without getting nail polish on my fingers?

Everytime I paint my nails, I get nail polish on the skin by the sides of my nails.How can I paint my nails without getting nail polish on my fingers?
As you paint each nail, pull back the sides a bit with the other fingers on the hand being painted. It's hard to explain but it works.





Always keep an orange stick and nail polish remover handy. If you get any polish on your fingers, dip the end of the stick in remover and gently scrape away the excess polish. (I use a stick instead of a q-tip because the cotton fibers can get stuck on your freshly painted nail)





When your nails are dry, use a generous amount of hand lotion around your nails. With a fresh orange stick, gently scrape away any excess polish. This is a little more gentle than using nail polish remover on your skin.How can I paint my nails without getting nail polish on my fingers?
i dont know, and the funny thing is is that i was wondering the same thing when i saw this message.


Im sorry that i dont know, but heres a trick-


i couldnt find my nail polish remover so just use a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a old t-shirt. (preferably germ-x)


i squirted alot on my hands, and used the old t-shirt to scrub it off, and walla!!


clean hands with the nail polish on the fingers


(warning- only use when nail polish is dry on nails)
i do the same thing, especially since my nails are so short, but i just try my best and then use a q-tip (or many, depending on the amount) and nail polish remover. then i just rub it off of the skin part of my finger. it can be a little bit time consuming depending on the amount you have on your skin but it also works if you want to get it off. hope this helps you :)
Take your sweet time and do it very carefully. And keep some q-tips on hand with nail polish remover on hand. Then wash your hands with soap. Don't worry, this happens to me all the time! Especially to my right hand because I'm right handed.


xoxo


-Blah
Skill.





If you get it on your fingers, try rubbing that area with a nail files to get the polish off, or use a q-tip with remover on it.
Paint slowly and carefully. If that doesn't work then put a layer of vaseline of lotion around that area before painting
i just wipe it off my fingers after with nailpolish remover and a q-tip...but i guess u can try being really careful and go slow when painting them
Slow smooth strokes. Practice makes perfect. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment