Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why do my nails always feel so heavy and thick after I paint nail polish on them?

how can I avoid this problem what brand or technique should I use? right now my nails feel like they have tiny weights on them I hate thick nail polish but I had to paint it on 3 times bc the color wouldn't stay!Why do my nails always feel so heavy and thick after I paint nail polish on them?
that happened to me i bought crappy nail polish from MBK and it just didnt stick and my nails died.


its probably the quality


or you could try shaking it?Why do my nails always feel so heavy and thick after I paint nail polish on them?
Buy really good brands like OPI or Essie so that their thin and they will stick well.You can try them on in the store if there's like Testers or something to see if the nail polish works for you. Also, make sure the color isn't see through if you want a bright color so you'll only need 2 thin coats

Report Abuse



its not very good nailpolish then.

Report Abuse


  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment