Friday, February 5, 2010

Why do i get bubbles in my nail polish when i paint my nails?

i alwats get these little bubbles in my nails ans they are so annoying cause then i have to start all over, why does that happen??Why do i get bubbles in my nail polish when i paint my nails?
Too much nail polish on the brush and wait a little while to dry for the next coatWhy do i get bubbles in my nail polish when i paint my nails?
do you shake the nail polish bottle before you apply it on your nails ? when i do that it creates bubbles , so now i roll the bottle between my hands and it seems to work . hope this helps


!
sometimes that happens to me. Try shaking the bottle really hard (for like 20 seconds) before you use it, that usually does it for me.
your shaking it wrong. instead of shaking try rolling it between your palms. this causes less air bubbles.


:)
Roll the bottle between your hands instead of shaking it.


Wipe polish off the brush onto the sides of the bottle before painting.


Good luck!
i agree with her





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090917160450AAXPQrI%26amp;r=w
because you shake the bottle before applying try to roll the bottle in between your palms to mix the polish if necessary
You are laying on the paint too thick. Try to have less of it on the brush.
maybe its cheap nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment