Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why are there tiny bubbles on the nail polish on my nails after I paint them?

I put a base coat on and a coat on, waited for it to dry, and put another one on. After they've completely dried, i put a top coat on them and then later, they for these tiny bubbles. help!Why are there tiny bubbles on the nail polish on my nails after I paint them?
those are called air bubbles. you wont have this problem if you bought expensive nail polish. stay away from the cheap nail polishWhy are there tiny bubbles on the nail polish on my nails after I paint them?
I think they're airbubbles


But to get rid of them, roll the bottle of polish between your palms for a few seconds before applying the polish. Don't ask me why this works, I can't remember, but it does.
they're probably air bubbles. try not to sit near a fan or window when doing ur nails.
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment