Friday, February 5, 2010

What nail colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?

I'm going for a dinner party and my dress is blue. Heels are black in colour. I thought of painting my finger nails black but black toe nails and black heels would be weird?What nail colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?
I don;t think you can go wrong with a pale or french manicure on your fingers and a dark red on your toes. If you wanted to do something a bit different, the opi 'lincoln park after dark' is a really glam gothic purple which looks fab - actual black will look too studenty i think and not at all glam. the chanel one 'flambe rose' is a lovely pastle pink which gives the effect of a french manicure without the drawing a white bit hassleWhat nail colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?
Black sounds good, do it.
Light purple or violet
Upon reviewing the swatch at Photobucket.com, there are a number of blues and navies that would work; the high-end manufacturers (e.g., Orly, Milani, OPI, Sinful Colors, %26amp;c.) have several shades in the ballpark of the dress. One of the more readily available blues that I would recommend, in the event the high-end options prove unsatisfactory, is Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in #23 Marine Scene Frost.





Addendum: For certain events, a red or rose that blends with your skin tone might come across as a festive option for the fingertips, but I stand with my existing recommendation for the toes (viz., the aforementioned blues and navies)--shoes are available that will coordinate with the dress.
I'd go for a darker colour on my toes, dark red or brown maybe, and just a french manicure on my finger nails. In all honesty, how many people are going to notice your feet?
definatly french manicure
silver with clitter
GRAY!!! its the best colour at the mo'. Really glam and would suit your outfit beautifuly. it might sound kinda weird but just try it. its a bit more dressy than black, and red/french mani are boring.
go for natural color. get the glossy clear. Your dressing is in the dark tone, you don't need any more dark or bright color to distract people from your nice dress.
I would go for a french manicure for my fingers and a red for my toes xxxxxx
blue? otherwise they have these new black shades which are irridescent, I think Chanel had them %26amp; maybe Ruby %26amp; Millie..


By the way Rubie %26amp; Millie have won awards for their nail polishes, %26amp; I tried Bourjois also %26amp; they were very good.
Navy.
Id go for a french manicure
classic classy red!
why don't u try something more subtle...like golden tinted or maybe silver...not metallic silver...it will make ur nails stand out in a not so very obvious way...and it goes great on every skin tone
Definitely go with a French manicure and French pedicure. It's such a classy look, and it goes with EVERYTHING :)


have fun and good luck! hope i helped.
White is very nice. If you wear suntan hose or go natural it looks very clean.
Hi,


Dont really know what that link was all about you put in for us too look at but it was a bad pic.


Anyways if your gonna go for a colour go for this...





http://www.slapiton.tv/acatalog/opi_chic…


Its gorgeous everybody loves it the bottle shows it quite purple but its more like a classy black you know not as harsh.


Love it OPi sold 2 million in the 1st day of this colour being released.


x
Go for a classy dark red nail varnish.


Like Chanel's Rouge Noir. Or stick with a neutral colour.
purple
Bile green/yellow!
Well basically


You can paint your finger nails black because that is the IN colour for this year in [Nail varnish]


And then paint your toe nails clear or a very light colour


But not black because that would look like you havn't washed your feet in a couple of years =]








Nice dress by the way





xx
pink
I would go with a dark red or burgendy on the toes and maybe french on fingers.
If Your are body color is bound than you need off white color nails.
Light blue or Purple and by the way then word ';colour'; isn't spelled like that its without the ';u'; British people put the ';u'; because thats how they say it with their accent unless you British then thats fine if your American change it! :-]]
any nail color in metallic or frosted shade. really brightens up the surrounding skin...
definitely a nice deep red. merry xmas!
I agree with Adam C
A sheer neutral color would be very pertty...or a french manicure on both hands and feet would be really pretty.
Why not do a shimmery blue color?

No comments:

Post a Comment