Friday, February 5, 2010

What happens if you paint your teeth with white nail polish to whiten them?

Okay so I was watching the show ';Next'; and this guy, Paris, had EXTREMELY white teeth. They looked amazing. And everyone was like WOW! How do keep your teeth so white?! and Paris said ';The truth is.. I use nail polish.'; and he laughed. The show said not to do it because it's stupid. I've been thinking about trying it because my yellow teeth make my smile ugly and I can't go to a dentist and whiten my teeth because my mom won't let me. What would happen if I did this?What happens if you paint your teeth with white nail polish to whiten them?
It's potentially toxic, Don't do it and i heard after a while it will turn a sickly color. Also it could rot your teeth, so would you rather have no teeth, or yellow teeth?





Here's a way to whiten your teeth:


You can brush your teeth with bicarb soda and lemon juice or bicarb alone. The lemon juice really does work,but its not good to use often, it will erode your teeth. You can get 3% peroxide solution from the supermarket it is very cheap, and at only a 3% solution it wont erode your teeth. You take a mouthful of it and hold it in your mouth while you shower, for 10 minutes if you can stand it that long, I say stand it because it bubbles in your mouth, but it is tasteless. With repeated use your teeth will get whiter.What happens if you paint your teeth with white nail polish to whiten them?
I would advise you not to paint your teeth with nail polish. I have heard it is toxic and could do some damage to you.


Also it would mot look normal to have teeth like that.


For one you teeth would look ridiculously white and people would know something was strange.


Also have you ever painted your nails and noticed that when you mess up and get some on the skin near your nail it makes the nail and skin look like one, well so would the small gaps between your teeth it would look like one big tooth if you messed up.
I'm not exactly sure what would happen, but I wouldn't do it. Nail polish might be dangerous to have in your mouth, I'm almost certain of that.


But if you want white teeth, you should try buying some sort of pre-brush whitening mouthwash. I use that all the time, and it works pretty well. Even white strips. Those work quite well also. You don't have to get the expensive Crest White Strips, I know there are other less expensive ones out there. I usually get mine at CVS or sometimes even the dollar store will have them.


Hope that can help a little. :)
Oh, i love that showw! lol. Okay like don't paint ur teeth! Nail polish is toxic and it smells horrible! When i paint my nails it smells bad. if i gets into your gums it could affect them, you could have this horrible taste in ur mouth %26amp; wanna gag, pleasee don't do this.





hopeee ittt helpedddd.
do not do this! this is harmful for you. nail polish is for the nails.if you want whiter teeth then brush them and stay away from caffine.
ok dont, are you like crazyy????? or something, your going to ruin your teeth, just brush your teeth 4 times a day or every time you eat, and make sure to floss alot, thats it!
It would not do any long term damage. You would have a horrible taste in your mouth all the time.


I advise againts it.
sounds like a dumb idea and i do not think it will work


go ahead try it its still a stupid idea
you should not do this

No comments:

Post a Comment