Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My bf insists on looking sexy for his date with a guy. Should I paint his nails or let a nail salon?

While we are there maybe they can give him a makeover and style his eyebrows ?My bf insists on looking sexy for his date with a guy. Should I paint his nails or let a nail salon?
If you are good at painting nails, then go for it and do them for him. If not, than go with him to a salon to get them done. A salon would be the best place for his brows to be done at. Many do makeovers, just ask them. He'll do fine, I'm sure.My bf insists on looking sexy for his date with a guy. Should I paint his nails or let a nail salon?
If you're good, you can paint his nails. But nothing too bright, that'd look trashy!





If you DO go to the salon – Sure! Get the makeover! Why not? :)


Tell him I say good luck. Or not. I dunno. Haha :D
dump him, hes gay








answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090429200027AAXlSOM
I'm confused.


He wants a makeover ?
u should paint them it would save some money for some condoms... but why does he wanna paint his nails? Thats gay even for a gay person...
paint them himself. it'd be much more fun. and you can do his eyebrows and makeover.
im confused. what
so this man you're helping with his date is gay??
is this a joke..
...... your boyfriend has a date with a MAN and you're helping him?

No comments:

Post a Comment