Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it possible to use my model paint as nail polish?

My parents won't let me use black nail polish. For those of you who don't know me, I'm a poor goth. If I want something, I have to buy it with my own money. I have no job, so no money or else I would have Tripp pants.Is it possible to use my model paint as nail polish?
Perhaps if you lock yourself in your bedroom and write some angst poetry by candle light the black nail polish will magically materialize itself into your room.





Or, you could scrounge up a dollar in change from under the couch cushions and go to the drug store and buy a cheap bottle of Wet 'n Wild black nail polish. Don't use modeling paint. It contains toxic chemicals and requires using more toxic chemicals to remove it.





And, for the record, Tripp Pants = epic fail. Real goths don't wear those.

No comments:

Post a Comment