Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What colour nail paint do u girls prefer?

Well.. I wanna know this! If its only me with these choices or other girls like those colors too..What colour nail paint do u girls prefer?
It depends upon my mood. Generally i put a french manicure in the summers but at times i also like colours like golden , light pink, lilac with designs on them. i like subtle colours than VERY wild ones.





But in automn i like shades like blues greens n purples...





In the winters i like putting shades like black, silver , etc...





but im not very particular about the seasons...as i said i like any colour depending on my mood.





shimmery blacks, deep plums , nude, etc are also the colours i prefer.What colour nail paint do u girls prefer?
dark reds and berry shades in winter, goes with whatever you wear mostly


pale pink or french in summer cause it looks good with a tan
For fall and winter, I like chocolate browns, silver, deep plums, midnight blue, and a shimmery black.
o wow. im good at this one... depending on ur skin tone. if ur light then go with a light color like peach buh if ur tan den go dark because it goes with the tan something like a burgundy NOThing shiny
White, Black, Purple, Pink, Midnight blue, Sliver.
i love black. it goes with mostly anything!
for winter: a dark burgundy, red, chocolate, or a deep fuschia, or a browny pink





for summer: all shades of pink, or a sheer silver, or coral
I love Deep Dark Ruby Red. Zexxy
i like silver or shiny violet...nuce pink looks good too
i love this dark red that i have [:


and black is good too. oh. and clear. it just makes your nails pretty and shiny.
i like pale nude colors. but sometimes i wear bright pinks and blues.
I like dark colors like plums, black and cranberry reds. Sometimes in the Spring and Summer I like to wear pink nail polish.
red or french manicure are my favorites :)
I really like natural tones. Like a warm light soft pink, light light tan-orange. Those sort of colours.





Oooh ad ofcourse red. Nothing sexier than a nice ruby red nail polish.
the one that looks white but turns pinkish in the light. i think its opal. i also like dark red, bright red, black, hot pink is sexy, french manicure.
I like white, or black. Just a clear coat on nails looks good too.
hmm any really!


nice colorful bright ones for summer.


black is quite edgy and cool. i likie it.


uhmm, blue! any shade. silver. purple! pink!


yeahh. white is actually really different but its so madd.


try it! hehe, x
During the Fall and Winter I tend to wear darker colors like: Brown, deep purple, black, Dark Red. In the Spring and Summer I like to wear Bright colors, yellow, orange, red, pink and many more colors
I like deep hot pinks and magentas :) Especially on my toes! I also like the ones that are nearly clear with just a pearly sparkle - very pretty!
french manicures are the best choice i think as its so ultra feminine.just looks so fresh and well maintained
1. Black


2. Red


3. Burgundy


I like it when my nail colour matches my purse or stockings colour:)
Black!..always black!.sooo cool!
WEll hUN i PERFER t0 hAVE My NAil'sz PiNk CAUSE iT'sz 0'll GiRl'sz FAV C0l0R bUT USAlly iT DEPEND'sz 0N WAt C0l0R yU WERE All THE TiME bUt blACk USAlly MAtCHE'sz WiTh EVERy ThiNG
I like using red and pale pink the best.
natural french nails always look the best
Black, or the ones that change colour with the light.......

No comments:

Post a Comment