Friday, February 5, 2010

Im gonna paint my ugly temp fone... I want a nice Candy paint. Should I use nail polish or what?

What kinda paint should I use? Its hella ugly and im not planning to keep it long, but if I paint it dope then I mite keep it for a while...


Wutz a good color? *** da Pink... IM thinking like a candy apple green or sum shyyeet! What type of paint should I use? I dont want to smudge all over.Im gonna paint my ugly temp fone... I want a nice Candy paint. Should I use nail polish or what?
id use acrylic paints ... you can get them at walmart for like 94cents a little bottle ... brand i have is called 'folk art'Im gonna paint my ugly temp fone... I want a nice Candy paint. Should I use nail polish or what?
yea yuse sum nail polish and some top coat and try that out, i would be scared that it would ship off...idk, maybe use actual paint...like sum paint that you find at walmart, not the one for walls but the one that you ACTUALLY use to paint lol





sorry i couldnt be more specific!
yeah.. I'd say green and purple.. (weed colours)!





and... I say acrylics is a good idea.. you can get florescent green, buut I don't know actually know if they sell purple.. maybe just green then.. buuut.. I know that sometimes you might need white to put on first..
Best way is to take the case off and spray paint it with an oil based paint. Make sure to use a sealing top coat e.g Ronseal or it will flake off.


I think candy apple green sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment