Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Can I paint over nail & thumbtack holes on walls?

Well I'm planning on painting my room, but a couple of weeks ago, I took my wallpape down and I noticed quite a bit of nail and thumbtack holes, Is ok to paint over them without it being too obvious. I'm thinking of painting it light blue..Can I paint over nail %26amp; thumbtack holes on walls?
fill them in first with a Spackle for dry wall (if that is what you have). most dry in a few minutes and then lightly sand over it. just make sure to clean any dust left over from the sandpaper before you paint. put a good primer on and then paint away!Can I paint over nail %26amp; thumbtack holes on walls?
IF your in a pinch and you have small holes use a white toothpaste. I read this somewhere years ago. I have used it, works great. Let it dry, wipe smooth and paint.
Just use some light weight spackling I like to use fast n final. this should work.
hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment