Friday, February 5, 2010

When you paint your own finger nails or toe nails, how do you get the nail polish off your skin if you go over

I just painted my finger nails and they look good, except for the fact that I goofed on a few and got some polish on my skin.





Anyone have some great tips to get the excess polish off without messing up my manicure?When you paint your own finger nails or toe nails, how do you get the nail polish off your skin if you go over
use a q-tip with remover on it, so you don't mess up your nails! also, for future times, there is a cool thing that most places that sell nail polish sell, and it is nail polish remover in a slim bottle, and at the top is a neat sponge thing that forms around what ever you want it to (so it takes the excess polish off really fast and nicely.) i love mine.


have fun : )When you paint your own finger nails or toe nails, how do you get the nail polish off your skin if you go over
i take a q-tip with polish remover and go over the edges and sometimes if you shower it comes off if you clean your hand or toes real good
I take a Q-Tip, dip it in nail polish remover and get the paint off of my skin, sometimes I can't get all of it, so I let it peel off on it's own.
Ohh yes you will love this idea..I do it all the time. Once your done and it dries for a little bit get a toothpick. Now wrap some cotton ( like cotton from a cotton ball or those cotton face pads) around the tip tightly, dip it in nail polish remover and then wipe around where is needed! Works great and its cheap! There are also correction pens you can buy ..but they dont work all that great for me. I like the toothpick.
to avoid this a paint my nails a few hours before taking a bath, the water peels the nail polish off your skin if you scrub it gently. You also could use lotion and peel it off
I dip a q tip in nail polish remover and swap the sides of my skin, it is small enough to get the corners of the finger and easy to use!
I wait until the nails are COMPLETELY dry, then take a shower and scrub it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment