Friday, February 5, 2010

What do you think about girls that paint their nails so that they're different on each nail?

I think that it's really ugly, they get chiped off at different times too if the nail-polish brand is different.What do you think about girls that paint their nails so that they're different on each nail?
I think it's awesome! Check out www.nailpro.com/ and poster no. # 101 ';Girls Wanna Have Fun. The model is gorgeous has beautiful colored fingernails and he hairs is lovely.





https://www.creativeage.com/secure/uspos鈥?/a> this was actually a cover for the magazine!What do you think about girls that paint their nails so that they're different on each nail?
I think it looks tacky.


They start chipping, and look terrible and they just let them keep chipping and look bad. Also they pick at the nail polish (Which by the way, is TERRIBLE for your nail!)





Plus, theres so many people who absolutely cannot paint their nails. It looks gross when some people paint their own.





Haha, I know that sounds shallow and mean, but its just the way it looks to me.
ITS SO TACKY! unless your under the age of 8 dont do it. Its not cute or pretty. stick to one color! if you want to have fun and express yourself choose a bright colour or add a design just dont paint each nail different!
no it's totally fine to paint each nail a different color as long as all the colors are all sparkly or all flat colors(which is what i like best) don't mix and match sparkly with flat then it looks weird.
I think it's kind of tacky. I used to do that in the fourth grade, so now it just seems kind of kiddish.
I mean its cute for fun like in summer but otherwise its tacky it also depends how old you are ya know!!!!!!!???
Who cares... I had my nails in the colors of the rainbow.





Do want you WANT. Be YOURSELF. If someone doesnt like it, then OH WELL
aslong as it doesnt clash but why bother its such a small part of your body may aswell have it looking all the same


x
its not bad. it just depends on the personality of that person.
I think it's fine.
thats wierd

No comments:

Post a Comment