Friday, February 5, 2010

I paint my nails and I end up scratching that nail polish off with my teeth and eating it, is this normal?

Can you die from this?I paint my nails and I end up scratching that nail polish off with my teeth and eating it, is this normal?
that's normal cause you don't put on nail polish right if you do then its ot possible to get it off cause there`s no chunksI paint my nails and I end up scratching that nail polish off with my teeth and eating it, is this normal?
Maybe if you eat it too much but i do that too and i'm still alive.
thats not normal
LOL I scratch mine off with my teeth to, but dont eat it. Im sure if you dont eat like gallons you will be fine! :)
Me too and after I always feel sick
i dunno, are u a cat, chicken wow wow i know the cheese spoke to me last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment