Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My nails seem forever chipped! How can i make my nail paint last?

My hands are constantly in water all the time. The only way I found nailpolish to last was to get acrylic tips done. You don't have to have them done long, either. They can just put an acrylic overlay on top of your currently sized fingernail.





But, a product that I use on my toes (and my toenail polish stays on for like 2 weeks or so) is a rubberized bottom coat by Orly. It's called BONDER and it can be purchased at Sally Beauty Supply for about 5 bucks or so. Here's the link...





http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/3220/654鈥?/a>





Good luck!My nails seem forever chipped! How can i make my nail paint last?
Applying a clear top coat over nail varnish works well for me. Wearing 'marigolds' whilst exposing my hands to water and detergents also helps.My nails seem forever chipped! How can i make my nail paint last?
The best nail polish I have ever found is really, really, cheap and lasts for ages. Collection 2000 - I think tesco sell it, or most chemists - costs about 拢1.49.





Failing that you could always put a small amount of superglue over the top of the polish, but use sparingly and be careful. I've done it before.
First of all, you should run polish remover over your nails whether they have color on them or not. The natural oils on your skin and nails tend to make it harder for the color to stick. Then you should apply at least two coats of color and follow up with one or two coats of a topcoat. Remember to seal in your nails by putting topcoat on the tips.





As for nail color brands, I like Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength Collection. The last time I painted my fingernails was a week and a half ago and the color is still going strong without any chips.
airfix model laquer
Put topcoat on,it lasts for ages.
I always find that turps helps.
OK, here are some good tips for your nails:


#the most important tip is,that you eat plenty of healthy food and drink water...this will help your nails grow stronger and faster,so the healthier they are,the longer your nail polish will last...





OK - Paint time!


#Grab some Nail polish remover - put a few drops of oil in your polish remover so your nails are shinier,it also helps get rid of dirt on your nails,so do that first thing..


#then,grab your base coat,apply it to your clean nails...


#Pick up ur fave nail polish and paint 2 coats, then leave them to dry, if you want them to dry quicker, get the hairdryer on them or put ur hands in the fridge/freezer for 2-3 minutes..


#then, apply your top coat..


PRODUCTS: I get my nail/make-up products from Avon,


www.avon.com for a reasonable price.


RESULTS.... nice,clean pretty nails with a long lasting colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment