Friday, February 5, 2010

How can i get felt tip off my gloss paint work? tried nail varnish remover and bleach.?

my 2 year old got creative last night!!!!How can i get felt tip off my gloss paint work? tried nail varnish remover and bleach.?
try hairspray.





I got permanent maker on my worktop in the kitchen, i tried EVERYTHING and in the end hairspray got it off.How can i get felt tip off my gloss paint work? tried nail varnish remover and bleach.?
Try Hob Brite
Have you tried the ';magic eraser';? They work really well but I am not sure what you mean by ';gloss paint work';. Also ';goo gone'; is worth a try. Good Luck!
magic eraser won't hurt the paint - careful with chemicals





Be Blessed!
Alcohol? Try it on a small area 1st to be sure it doesn't damage the paint.
try zippo fluid
Home depot, they will help!
Isopropyl alcohol or a very light buffing with T-Cut or other car body work scratch remover.
paint over it
If you draw over the mark with the felt pen it will all become easy to remove. The ink has a dissolving agent in it
Try lighter fluid or white spirit.


If that fails, use some sandpaper and repaint.
Jiff?? Or Astonish paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment