Friday, February 5, 2010

Where can I get custom-color nail polish or model paint?

I have eyeglasses that I paid a lot for and really like. My clip-ons chipped off some paint on the frame, right at the top of my lens, so it's pretty obvious. I would like to find some custom-color paint or nail polish to repaint the spot. It's sort of a metallic copper color. Any ideas?Where can I get custom-color nail polish or model paint?
This is what I do to make my polish different. Get your metalic copper colored nail polish and mix it with another color to bring out the shade you want. If you can't get it to the right color take it back to where you got the glasses from and have them fix or replace the frame. Hope you have a good excuse how it happened or can think up a good one. I would take it back to the store first and then try the other.Where can I get custom-color nail polish or model paint?
Maybe mix your own? You can probably get close with paint from a hobby store, or you may try a store like Sally Beauty Supply for nail polish since they have a much wider selection of colors than drug stores or Wal-Mart.


You could also try using an empty bottle that you have from discarded old nail polish (clean it out with remover first) and then mix your own until you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment