Friday, February 5, 2010

Is it safe to paint your phone with nail polish?

I have an LG Voyager and I want to decorate it, but I don't want to ruin it.Is it safe to paint your phone with nail polish?
If you have a Voyager...I wouldn't do it. Definitely not on the touch screen. But my friend had a phone that she painted with nail polish and it was okay, like it didn't leave any marks or anything. But the Voyager has a nice finish on the back so that might be harmed by the nail polish remover. You could try just a tiny dot somewhere on the phone, let it dry and the use the nail polish remover to take it off, and if it doesn't leave any marks then its probably safe to do more.Is it safe to paint your phone with nail polish?
Well one of my friends did it, but it was a little tacky... Try going with a case or spray paint...MAYBE! Painting it with nail polish can make it look cheap.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment