Friday, February 5, 2010

Guys do you like black nail paint on your girls nails?

If a bloke told me he didnt like my nail polish he'd be getting the bottle up his a*seGuys do you like black nail paint on your girls nails?
Maybe for a special occasion (like once a year for a Halloween party), but no, not in general. For the most part, I like French-tip nails.Guys do you like black nail paint on your girls nails?
I have to be honest, i absolutely loved it when my ex would paint her nails black. Its sexy to me.
im not a guy but i think it looks dirty..... im pretty simple and usually do french tip and most guys seem to like that
dont like it, i like when girls have the tips of thier nails painted white. (not sure what its called)
Yes, its hot to me.
na not at all.
no not at all try red or pink
no

No comments:

Post a Comment